KOTORII: Maria and hanharr at jekk-jekk tarr

When my jedi goes to end ot the tunels and try tu open door then is that guy and hanharr are talking :p after that is Maria and Hanharr are talking at the end is defed hanhar and opne door for jedi

Next is that she has rocket.... when im klicking on it ther is black screen (I whing now must be battle but...) and she is ther where was my jedi (she dind't fight hanharr) in foront of the seciurty doors (in the tunels)before the talk hanharr and that guy :/ i can't go in or back can u help me ??

Sry for my english :x

Let's Translate this for the people who might know an sollution (not me)

When my Jedi arrived at the end of the tunnels, I try to open the door. Then it goes to the convo between Visquash and Hanharr. After that Hanharr and Mira are talking and instruction pop up I have to beat Hanharr and release the Exile from its situation by opening the door.

Then they tell me she has a Wrist Rocket Launcher.

When I click on that the screen turns black (I think we should fight)

Editors Note: Indeed you should

But instead she appears at the location where my Jedi was left behind, without a possibility to open the door. Does somebody knows what to do?

Sorry for my english :p

Most common tips: Try reloading a older savegame from before this confrontation

Update Drivers for Graphical card/Sound card.

If you have 1.00 install 1.0B, if you have 1.0B uninstall and try again on 1.00

When my jedi goes to end ot the tunels and try tu open door then is that guy and hanharr are talking :lol: after that is Maria and Hanharr are talking at the end is  defed hanhar and opne door for jedi

Next is that she has rocket.... when im klicking on it ther is black screen (I whing now must be battle but...) and she is ther where was my jedi (she dind't fight hanharr) in foront of the  seciurty doors (in the tunels)before the talk hanharr and that guy :/ i can't go in or back can u help me ??

Sry for my english :(

damn it man! mira! that's not even bad english that's just getting the name wrong.[\rant]and what battlewookiee said