Blank Screen after move on Dantooine

Hi there, hopefully someone can help me. I'm running KOTOR 2 with the latest patches and I am having a problem on Dantooine. After the cinematic movie where the Khoonda militia fight the Mercenaries, the screen just goes blank and nothing happens. This happens both when I work with the mercenaries and with the militia. I'm at a loss for how to get past this issue. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

This issue has been addressed on here before. Have you tried disabling movies? Have you tried earlier saved games? Or uninstalling & reinstalling the game? Updating your video drivers. Someone said that if you run to many mods, that *may* efffect your game & to remove some of them.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

OK, I figured out what was wrong. First off, I followed your suggestion and I disabled the movies - this worked, but of course, I wasn't able to view any movies anymore which isn't a good thing. :)) So then I remembered that I used an old ATI dll in the KOTOR2 directory to fix the well-known slowdown problem on Dantooine. Turns out that once I removed this dll file from the KOTOR2 directory, the problem cleared up (as it went back to using the latest Radeon 9600 driver - 5.7). So now I'm off Dantooine and my movies are working again.

Hi there, hopefully someone can help me.  I'm running KOTOR 2 with the latest patches and I am having a problem on Dantooine.  After the cinematic movie where the Khoonda militia fight the Mercenaries, the screen just goes blank and nothing happens.  This happens both when I work with the mercenaries and with the militia.  I'm at a loss for how to get past this issue.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?  Thanks for your help.

Thats because that is the end of the game. That's why everyone is pretty mad that it is "incomplete", and it leaves a lot of "plot holes" they say.

Yep, nothing to do now except congratulate yourself on a job well done.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.