Insert Cricket Chirping Here

EnderAndrew

I realise I'm going nowhere with this. Let's just agree that 3DRealms are quite late for their game to surprise anyone and be done with it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I hate that 3Drealms always gets the media go ape**** when new info, no matter how trivial, on DNF slips out. I mean; it's damn near vaporware fps from the nineties; how good can it be?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That's why they don't really leak anything.

The only "leak" they let out was basically letting PC Gamer see that the game was in fact in development when they went to their studios to check out Prey.

As far as I'm concerned the hype machine died down looooong ago.

Pffffft; let me keep my unbridled hate towards 3DRealms burning.

kirottu said:

It all seems a bit fishy to me.  There ought to be some telescopes built at some time capable of showing it.  It would be interesting to see.  Did they land on the dark side or on the Earth-facing side?

Sea of Tranquility. Our side. That big blank spot in the south of the equator, left of centre.

The flag got knocked down when the Moon Lander took off to return Neil Armstrong and Buz Algrin back to Michael Colins in the Orbiter. (I think it might have been stood up by a subsequent mission ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT