Getting NPC's to fight each other

Well, you know on some parts of Dantooine when you were fighting beasts? How about while you are engaged in a fight with a pack of Krath hounds, you simply turn on force speed and run back to where the other civilians are, and they'll ask why you are running and you don't answer, but keep running. Then the Krath hounds come and the civilian pulls out a blaster and shoots them, or he runs away himself. Same thing in the Kinrath cave, the Kinrath can follow you even when you exit that cave area.

Why focus on all of these minute details when they should focus on getting out a bug free game with great levels and spectacular gameplay?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, you know on some parts of Dantooine when you were fighting beasts? How about while you are engaged in a fight with a pack of Krath hounds, you simply turn on force speed and run back to where the other civilians are, and they'll ask why you are running and you don't answer, but keep running. Then the Krath hounds come and the civilian pulls out a blaster and shoots them, or he runs away himself. Same thing in the Kinrath cave, the Kinrath can follow you even when you exit that cave area.

I'll let he picture do the talking.

chips.jpg

Make one topic and just post all of your lame ideas in it Eddo. Don't continue littering the forums with new topics.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll let he picture do the talking.

chips.jpg

:lol:

Nice one Gabby! I didn't think you had it in you.

manthing2.jpg