KotOR II for Mac ?

Just a problem : KotOR II can be played on Xbox and PC. KotOR I was available on Mac. So the question is : will KotOR II be adapted to Mac ? And if yes, when ?

KotOR I is a wonderful game, and I've heard only good things cpncerning KotOR II. Mac players like me really enjoyed KotOR I. Thus, I don't understand why we have to be bereaft of the number II.

Is there someone that is able to give me information on this topic, please ?

Just a problem : KotOR II can be played on Xbox and PC. KotOR I was available on Mac. So the question is : will KotOR II be adapted to Mac ? And if yes, when ?

KotOR I is a wonderful game, and I've heard only good things cpncerning KotOR II. Mac players like me really enjoyed KotOR I. Thus, I don't understand why we have to be bereaft of the number II.

Is there someone that is able to give me information on this topic, please ?

Um, why the hell would you want KotOR 2? It was a poorly written rushed game that has bugs up the yingyang and has been abandoned by its developer and publisher.

Harvey

The developpers of a game does not port it to mac usually. There is third party developpers such as Aspyr which are doing this, when the game is good and prone to be well sold. But since LucasArts rushed to game to hit christmas sales, I do not think they will bother to take care anymore with the game nor porting it to Mac.

Well it's quite disappointing...If it prove right that it won't be released on Mac, we Mac players would have to look for another solution...or maybe to besiege LucasArts' office, or to make their communication service burst with emails... :p

Anyway, Mark Havel, are you French ?