Where are the new crystals?

I kinda wish the 'random item generator' was a bit more random. My 3rd time playing thru, im currently on my way to korriban, my last planet, having already done the return trip to onderon, and i have 8 green crystals, 8 purple, 3 blue, 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 silver (the one you can buy), 1 viridian (again, the one you can buy), and thats it. In 3 play throughs i have yet to find a cyan crystal (where did anyone who found it find it?) One time i used a save game editor to edit a cyan into my game, but the problem with that is every time you enter a new area the saber is extended out, and stays that way, not really worth having to hit x to get it to go back down every time i change areas. Anyone else have my problem?

Another question, for PC users, does anyone else have the problem where if you load the game more then a couple times per play it freezes up and you have to restart the comp. Any fix to this, or am i alone here also, heh

I kinda wish the 'random item generator' was a bit more random. My 3rd time playing thru, im currently on my way to korriban, my last planet, having already done the return trip to onderon, and i have 8 green crystals, 8 purple, 3 blue, 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 silver (the one you can buy), 1 viridian (again, the one you can buy), and thats it. In 3 play throughs i have yet to find a cyan crystal (where did anyone who found it find it?) One time i used a save game editor to edit a cyan into my game, but the problem with that is every time you enter a new area the saber is extended out, and stays that way, not really worth having to hit x to get it to go back down every time i change areas. Anyone else have my problem?

Another question, for PC users, does anyone else have the problem where if you load the game more then a couple times per play it freezes up and you have to restart the comp. Any fix to this, or am i alone here also, heh

well as too the cyan crystal i got it from the crank yanker(Darralla) near the jedi enclave :blink:, http://www.pcgamemods.com/13157 some dude fixed the problem with the crystal. :blink:

Save the game before you speak to a vendor. Then, after you examined their inventory, if they have crystals but not the one you want, just reload and try again. Their inventory isn't fixed until you speek to them for the first time, which is after your savegame.

In the earlier stages of the game you may have to make quite a few reloads, but it usually works. Note that Bronze and Cyan crystals are very rare (a lot of reloads).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

big thanks for that mod, also, i didnt know they randomized the inventory when you talk to them, i thought it happened when you entered the area

thanks to both of u for replying

You could also try checking out the color of the sabers you pick up off of corpses and fallen enemies. Take them to a workbench, go to the update item screen, and just see what color it is. Every once in a while, you end up with a saber that has a rare color.

That's how I usually find bronze, and it's been in pretty much every playthrough I've done.

I have this problem, too, but I think it can't be fixed.

The cyan saber glitch, where it doesn't shut off unless you manually press the "flourish weapon" button, was also present in KOTOR (pre 1.02 patch, I think), once you installed the Mantle of the Force crystal (which also gave you a cyan blade).