STILL NEED HELP on telos

I'm doing the ithorian missions on telos. I'm supposed to get into the czerka mainframe or whatever. How do i do this? I heard I'm supposed to take control of the B-3D4 or whatever droid at the entrance of czerka. If thats it, how? If that's not, then what and how?

wanna test the spoiler tag

test

thats pretty cool.... :-

To take control of the droid you need to first get the credentials of Czerka's droid maintanence guy. He is a Duro in one of the apartments, B2 I think. Anyhow, get his credentials, then talk to the droid and take it to the Ithorians, then you control it to get into the Czerka mainframe.

hmmm, i cant find this guy, his name sounds familiar, but i founda  guy in the B apartments, his name is opo chano, is that him?

if its opo chano, what am i supposed tio buy from him?

To start the quest, talk to the Xcerca employee in the cantina, like Chodo suggested to you. When in doubt, consult the Journal screen. It has a list of unfinished quests and gives hint about what to do.

I'm sorry, I had assumed you were paying attention when you were playing the game.

Opo Chano is the name of the Duro in the appartment, I think it's B2. Anyhow, In order to get the credentials from him, first and foremost, Chodo Habat has to give you the quest. Then talk to a Czerka guy in the cantina, he is standing in front of the Twi'lek dancers. He will tell you about Opo Chano and then you go to his appartment and aquire the credentials. After that go back to the Czerka office and tell the droid to come with you. After that, you are now the droid. Go to Czerka office and talk to Lorso, enter the mainframe room and convince the tech droid to go shooting people. Access the computer, download the files, then leave back to the Ithorian compound.

EDIT: Oh, you already got it. I must type slow. I was responding to the

k, ill try that....

post.