Playing as female, glitch?

I am playing KOR2 as a female and I am stuck in telos. None of the scenes are playing out that I've read about in walk throughs. (which I hated to ruin for myself but had to do because I'm stuck) I can not even get on the Ebon Hawk. When I go into the meditation chamber I get stuck and have to reload the previous save. I've done the pervious level over and over again and still I am not able to leave this part of the game.

I have fought (or sparred with) all the handmaidens and they say I've proved myself. But there seems to be no one else here besides the 5 handmaidens and myself. Atris and Kreia are not here either.

There are a couple of places that are mentioned here, by the handmaidens, that I do not have on my map, atris chamber is one of them, and training chamber is the other. I am told at one point to find the "last handmaiden" and have her show me the artifacts, but alas she is nowhere to be found.Thanks if you can help...

Peace,

Judy

There are a couple of places that are mentioned here, by the handmaidens,  that I do not have on my map, atris chamber is one of them, and training chamber is the other.  I am told at one point to find the "last handmaiden" and have her show me the artifacts, but alas she is nowhere to be found.Thanks if you can help...

Okay. This might sound basic, but have you spoken to the handmaidens about releasing your companions and then found and released Kreia, Atton, and Bao-Dur from the security cages? Have you found and released T3-M4?

If you've fought the handmaidens, then you've been in the training chamber, and you can't get into Atris's meditation room. At least not right now.

The "last handmaiden" shouldn't be essential to completing and getting out of there, but you should be able to find her katty corner from the training room, if I remember right.

Hope that helps.

ok last Handmaiden is where they intercepted you when you came through the elavator, and ask one of the Handmaisens where are my companions free them and T3-M4 ad your good to go :rolleyes:

Actually I had no problem the first time around in the ice place... once I returned that is when these problems arose.

Peace,

Judy

ok last Handmaiden is where they intercepted you when you came through the elavator, and ask one of the Handmaisens where are my companions free them and T3-M4 ad your good to go :rolleyes:

Actually I had no problem the first time around in the ice place... once I returned that is when these problems arose.

Peace,

Judy

hmmm thats weird, then just reload one of your previous save games and try again i guess

I'm having trouble too. The only person in his cage is bol-dur. The others are located at the entrance. When I try speak to Attan, I get 2 options:

Cheat: Continue converstation with Kriel

Cheat: Go to NPC confrontation

I can't speak to Kriel

I'm having trouble too.  The only person in his cage is bol-dur.  The others are located at the entrance.  When I try speak to Attan, I get 2 options:

Cheat: Continue converstation with Kriel

Cheat: Go to NPC confrontation

I can't speak to Kriel

ok load a game before enter the ice acadmey and choose another response other then we don't you harm or something to that addect. then choose alright i didn't come here to fight