Bou-dur Issues!!! *Spoilers*

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

Bou-Dur Issues!

After I go through his conversations on Telos, he eventually stops speaking to me all together. When I am on the Ebon Hawk, he just plays around with tech work. I got into a conversation with him about the war, and got a lightsaber as well. However, there are no more conversations that take place through out the game. I thought I could turn him into a Jedi or Sith?

This happens all the time!

Hmm.. that's odd.. it's usually about 4 influences on Bao-Dur then *poof* you have the option to train him...

Did you try to 'sway' him from holding on to the hate he feels for the Mandalorians? Bao is a big softy and you have to primer him to drop his "old feelings" in order to train him... though if you're in the Mandalorian Wars conversation, try taking him in your Party next time and gain a little more influence.. the option may appear then... You might just be one option away from the dialogue...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

As you gain more influence with him (through action rather than conversation), he will open up more about the war and blaming himself for what happened. Keep talking to him. At some point he will comment upon why he came with you on Telos and the effect you are having upon him, now that he is back with you. At that point, you are home and dry. Oh, and you need to be level 15 to make Jedi.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Guest MacleodCorp

I thought something was weird, so what your saying is that you have to play on his darkside? That could explain alot of things. WHen I speak to him, I usually choose the lightside conversations. I wonder if I should choose all the darkside, and see what happens... Hmmm????

I thought something was weird, so what your saying is that you have to play on his darkside? That could explain alot of things. WHen I speak to him, I usually choose the lightside conversations. I wonder if I should choose all the darkside, and see what happens... Hmmm????

With Bao-Dur, you MUST do LS deeds for influence. That is...if he is around.

Trusting his instincts with the

weather modules on Dantooine

snags you some influence as well.

As well as

repairing the speeder on Nar Shadaa

. But if you want to take the quick and easy path like me, get KSE and set his influence to 100%. Works like a charm :devil:

I am such a cheater :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195