Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 1 (OBS-1)

Did anyone else completely forget to send in orders today? :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

All done. That's the end for Turkey, then.

My inbox is becoming progressively more swamped with Diplomacy correspondence, so there is a possibility that I might forget about a recent set of orders in my inbox. Please make sure if you don't already that the orders I list are the ones you sent in most recently.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The map and position lists were incorrect this turn. There is an army in Rome, not a fleet.

I've fixed the position list, but the map will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Oh, and Jags wins a prize for spotting the deliberate mistake. :-" :-

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Crafty how Reveilled is pretending to be inexpert so as to curry favour in another Diplomacy game ... metagaming par excellence ... :blink:"

All the experience in the world doesn't help if you have 3 people attacking you at the same time. :ph34r:

That is why the name of the game is Diplomacy.