HELP!Bug on Revager??

Hi!

In the Game i am now on the Revager.I have run through the hole ship,killed the Sith

Lord Nihilus.Now i have to place 4 Protons to destroy the ship.Therefore i must find a Proton which is in a raket i now.But i can not find the console to open the raket to

get the proton.I have been running through each room many times but can not find the console.Is this maybe a bug???

Thanx 4 Help!!

Hi!

In the Game i am now on the Revager.I have run through  the hole ship,killed the Sith

Lord Nihilus.Now i have to place 4 Protons to destroy the ship.Therefore  i must find a Proton which is in a raket i now.But i can not find the console to open the raket to

get the proton.I have been running through each room many times but can not find the console.Is this maybe a bug???

Thanx 4 Help!!

While facing the rack turn 90 degrees to the left and it's on that well. If that dosnt work search the room you are in.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I mean i have been in each room off the ship to find a console,but there was no one.

The console is in the same room as the bomb you need. It's on the far wall. If your having problems seeing it, face the wall and use the next target buttons. Or go outside , leave your party and go into solo mode then come back in the room to search.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]