Playing as a droid in KOTOR 3

Think it's a helluva idea. Maybe you can be an assasin droid like HK-47 and your protocols make you kill everybody even if you don't want to, or you can become an astromech droid like T3 and go around. Is there such a thing as a droid Jedi? Having a droid with force blood as the fuel or something. Any thoughts? Can anyone think up a good storyline for a droid player? Like you look human so you don't know that you're a droid till halfway into the game. Then you'll be like "Oh wow, I am an assassin droid... pwnt!" And then your assassination protocols kick in and you kill everybody in the Ebon Hawk, that is unless you find a way to control it. Then you go and save the galaxy and become the most famous droid of old SW or something.

Have you talked with Kriea before?

Shye specifically states that driods do not think, they do/obey. They don't feel the force, and arent part of it. I think that it would just be too much of a repitition of the original Kotor, with discovering you true identity.

Computer programs don't think on their own, and hopefully they never will. Go watch the Terminator series, an you'll see what im sayin.

I'm not sayin its a bad idea completley, so keep thinkin up other stuff.

Definitely creative tho.