help please, problems with kotor2

hello,

I bought KOTOR2 as soon as it got out, and I played it like 5 times over....

Now please imagine my surprise when I realized that there were a lot of things that I missed out on. Just incredible. Here's the list, and I am asking for help as to how to achieve them.

1- The character Disciple: believe it or not, I played the game till the end 5 times more or less, and I have never seen this Disciple guy. I did not know he existed, I have no idea where to find him... If you have any idea, please help.

2- Training your party into Jedi: WOW what a surprise.... I just discovered I could train this Disciple guy as a jedi, as well as the Handmaiden. HOW? I was told by conversations, but the conversation led to absolutely nothing in my game. They usually get pissed or smth, and then they would always say the same stuff to me again. Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now :devil:

Thanks for reading.

hello,

I bought KOTOR2 as soon as it got out, and I played it like 5 times over....

Now please imagine my surprise when I realized that there were a lot of things that I missed out on. Just incredible. Here's the list, and I am asking for help as to how to achieve them.

1- The character Disciple: believe it or not, I played the game till the end 5 times more or less, and I have never seen this Disciple guy. I did not know he existed, I have no idea where to find him... If you have any idea, please help.

2- Training your party into Jedi: WOW what a surprise.... I just discovered I could train this Disciple guy as a jedi, as well as the Handmaiden. HOW? I was told by conversations, but the conversation led to absolutely nothing in my game. They usually get pissed or smth, and then they would always say the same stuff to me again. Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now :devil:

Thanks for reading.

1. Disciple is on Dantooine in the underground enclave. That's why in KOTOR you should open all the doors you see. Just open all of them, and if you play as a female, he will join your party.

2. You should be polity with your party members and gain inflluence over them to train them as jedi. I think you can train them all as jedi. I have no idea how you could miss training Atton as a jedi though.. he's the easiest one.

You only get Disciple if you are playing as a female character. Male PC's get Handmaiden instead.

Even if you played as a male PC, though, you had to run into Disciple in the Jedi enclave sublevel, in the library. It's automatically triggered once you enter that room (the same room where you saw the bodies of the mercenaries killed by Vrook).

2- Training your party into Jedi: WOW what a surprise.... I just discovered I could train this Disciple guy as a jedi, as well as the Handmaiden. HOW? I was told by conversations, but the conversation led to absolutely nothing in my game.

Training Handmaiden requires a bit more work. First, you need to have defeated her three times in combat, aboard the Ebon Hawk. Then, you need to talk to her about her mother, and mention that she was a Jedi, and that you could train her. You have to get her to break her vow to Atris as well. Once you get her to ask you to train her, then do it right there. If you selected the "later" option, you blew it.

Note: You won't be able to get the third fight with her, unless your character level is 18. Thus, a L18 Guardian, or a L15 Sentinel / L3 Jedi Master, would do fine.

Finally, you absolutely cannot let your influence with Visas get too much higher than that with the Handmaiden, otherwise, Handmaiden will get angry, and basically tell you to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Thanks to both of you guys for your help.

First, to zeroFantasy:

Concerning Atton, it's just weird. You say he's the easiest one to train. But I think I pissed him off too much or smth, even though I had a high influence on him. For an example, when I was a dark player, he got completely transformed facially, just like me. His influence side was almost to the max, in the dark side. I guess the next time I play, I'll concentrate a lot more on training them.

To Unabomber:

Alright, I now understand. I never played as a female. I should try that next time :devil:...

Now that you mention the library I finally understand. I did meet him, but since he didn't join my party, and since he was just talking and talking, I didn't pay much attention to him. Afterwards he went to the main building in Dantooine. I remember.

Concerning the Handmaidden, I did beat her three times... she was impressed, etc etc. But now that you mention it, YES! I did have a higher influence on Visas, and of course she got jealous... That's why she was pissed at me... everything is clear now!

That's really great though :)... I'm gonna be able to play the game again with a new purpose.

Thanks again for your help, guys.