Odd Handmaiden Bug

Got an odd bug with Handmaiden where during the 3rd sparring match, I am unable to get her health down at all. Just stays at a full bar. She's 100% unharmable. This has happened on every playthrough I've tried.

The only thing I have yet to do is avoid the "mother" dialogue until after the 3rd fight, although I'm not quite sure it's possible.

Anyone run into this before, and if so, have you been able to resolve it?

TIA.

Got an odd bug with Handmaiden where during the 3rd sparring match, I am unable to get her health down at all.  Just stays at a full bar.  She's 100% unharmable.  This has happened on every playthrough I've tried.

The only thing I have yet to do is avoid the "mother" dialogue until after the 3rd fight, although I'm not quite sure it's possible.

Anyone run into this before, and if so, have you been able to resolve it?

TIA.

be happy! :D

I am afraid to say I haven't seen this exact problem, but:

I have had Handmaiden and the HK-50 on Peragus become invulnerable with 1 VP remaining. In the case of the HK-50 a quit, restart and reload cured it. In the case of Handmaiden, it happened after installing the 1.01B patch and I couldn't get around it. I trashed all my saves and started again, and it hasn't happened again (so I hope that isn't your problem, too).

But you aren't able to reduce her VP at all? What does the combat log look like during this fight? (Just in case you haven't found it: On the journal screen, there is a button at the bottom marked "messages" which will lead to a screen with buttons across the top marked "combat", "feedback", "effects" etc. "Combat" leads to the combat log).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.