Just a little advertisement

I would like to invite you all to stop by Ashford City. Ashford City was founded by two moderators of the Interplay forums back in December of 2003. After the Interplay forums were closed Ashford City became the new home of many Interplay forum refugees, including myself. Ashford City started as mainly a few forums based around Black Isle games, but now we have many different forums for many different games, including KotOR 1 and 2. There are also a few hidden forums that you may apply to join if you have an interest. For instance, one of these is the MMORPG forum, (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) If you have an interest in games like those, you can apply to see the MMORPG forum. The reason that there are hidden forums is to keep the main findex from becoming too cluttered. I hope to see you soon.

I'm a decent moderator...

The boards had a spam problem,but I covered it..after purging a lot of threads and warning some users...

It's still rather small..we're expecting a lot more people to join...

The boards had a spam problem,but I covered it..after purging a lot of threads and warning some users...

You certainly have a lot of >ahem< experience with spam issues, so dealing with it would be second nature to you. (Like Frank Abagnale Jr, from Catch Me If You Can, was a great counter-counterfeiter. :blink:" )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT