Bought KOTOR2, cant install, asks for CD4

I bought KOTOR2 a while ago and got this error when i tried to install it. This is the european version or something, bought in norway.

When i bought it, they gave me 3 cds. Great! i thought and went home to play. I started the installer, got to the end of cd3, then it asked for cd4. I opened my cd case and looked for it.. no cd 4. I went back to the store the next day and asked for the fourth cd. They said they had sold lots of these games, with 3 discs, and never had a complaint about CDs missing. Weird i thought, formatted my computer, and tried again. Same error. So im in a bit of a bind here, cant play the stupid game :rolleyes:

Anyone else had this problem, and know a workaround?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

If your CD case looks like a DVD case it's normal : these kind of (crappy compared to american game boxes) case can contain up to 3 CD. The number of possible CD is written in the center (1, 2 or 3). The fourth is in a paper case under the manual.

But the game has 4 CD, I'm sure of this. So, you have to complain to your retailer and ask him to install the game to prove him he's wrong.

If your CD case looks like a DVD case it's normal : these kind of (crappy compared to american game boxes) case can contain up to 3 CD. The number of possible CD is written in the center (1, 2 or 3). The fourth is in a paper case under the manual.

But the game has 4 CD, I'm sure of this. So, you have to complain to your retailer and ask him to install the game to prove him he's wrong.

Yes, the dvd-case has the 3 cds stacked together and 1 cd comes in a papercover where the manual is...

So it has 4 cds :thumbsup: