K3: New ship or Ebon Hawk?

Should KotORIII use a new ship or stay with the Ebon Hawk?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should KotORIII use a new ship or stay with the Ebon Hawk?

• New Ship
    • Ebon Hawk
    • Don't Care

I agree it would be more than a little stupid to have the Ebon Hawk. Come on, what are the chances. I think that there should be a several new ships to choose from with each one being suited for different things. Also I was thinking about the turret game and thought it might be cool if you maybe took control of the ship its self and had a rouge squadran like mini game.

Just an idea.

(w00t)

Thats perfect!!!!!

Honestly, I think that they should use the Ebon Hawk for the last game. Why? Because they used the Ebon Hawk in the first twi games. So, it would be stupid to use a different ship in the last game. Why use a new ship now or ever, for that matter? They used the Millenium Falcon in all three of the first movies. So, why not use the Ebon Hawk in all three of the KotOR games? It only makes sense. Why get attached to anyother ship. It might be so awesome that we'll be pissed that KotOR is all done. Those of you that want to see a new ship in KotOR 3 obviously are did not become attached to the Ebon Hawk. So, who am I to say that you'll become attached to a new ship. So, I have an idea. How about in KotOR 3, there are parts of the game that you get to fly another ship because the Ebon Hawk is getting repairs or you have to go some place where the Ebon Hawk would be immediately recognized, or your party has to split in two, or you need a ship with special capabilites. Something like that...

Just out of curiosity, when is it ever said that there will only be three games? Haven't they planned six?