Shifts in Lightside alignment

When I achieve lightside mastery, and bring the other characters close to it, they keep fluctuating around lightside mastery.

In one instance, I will check on visas or the handmaiden, and they will be fully maximized with lightside mastery, and bestowed with the benefits that come with it ( the +3 const. for Guardians, and +3 Dex for sentinels if I remember correctly), but I check back again in 30 seconds, and they have somehow dropped just below maximization, and don't have the benefits.

No conversations and poor choices to tirgger such fluctuations, they just seem to happen....

This is particularly annoying when I have to choose which items to arm my characters with, as a plus 3 shift greatly changes things around...

Is this a real bug, or just part of the game?

it's a bug. I have this problem but it's more extreme. my guys can go from being full light to full dark just from me saying something that get's me light/dark points. if I save and reload it fixes this but then it happens again the next time I get dark/light points. :rolleyes: