Please please read...

I've heard some bad news...Revenge of the sith has been copied all over the country and is being illegally sold, costing Lucas tons of money....This was depressing to hear this...Revenge of the Sith is about the most anticipated movie of all time, and only we the fans can make it a memorable moment in movie history...I also heard this movie was available on the internet to download....If we want this movie to smash box-office records, we need to do all we can to make this happen....

Please, coming from a very dedicated star wars fan, I am asking you to delete, do not buy, or get rid of any copies you have of revenge of the sith you have...support the cause see it in theaters...I am going to see it 50 times if possible or necessary...I feel this illegal downloading and selling of the movie wrong, and unloyal...

Like I said, this is coming from a very dedicated star wars fan, as I'm sure you are as well...if anyone feels the same way, please make another post and spread the word...

This might be better off in the Way Off Topic forum, since it has nothing to do with KOTOR II, and really don't have much to do with the discussion of Star Wars per se, but rather about piracy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)