Jedi training Ground?

lol,

How do I leave this place?

I talked to Atris and the Handmaidens and what not, and I didn't gain any dark side points. My only compainion that is jailed, is Boa-Dur, who is liying on his face lol. Atton and Krei are still at the main entrence and won't talk to me. I can't find any way to free Boe-dur or the droid. When I get to the ship, it says that I need my companions. However, I can't get them to come with me.

I'm confused lol.

lol,

I talked to Atris and the Handmaidens and what not, and I didn't gain any dark side points.  My only compainion that is jailed, is Boa-Dur, who is liying on his face lol. Atton and Krei are still at the main entrence and won't talk to me. I can't find any way to free Boe-dur or the droid.  When I get to the ship, it says that I need my companions. However, I can't get them to come with me.

I'm confused lol.

Reload a game where you are still outside the acadamy.

Normally, when you enter the acadamy, the Handmaidens ask to drop your weapons. Then a movie starts where Kreia and Atton have a conversation in force cages.

Perhaps you have updated your game with the latest patch and answered the Handmaiden's question with: "All right, we mean no harm", when entering the polar base? In that case, after reloading, choose another answer or patch your game again with: http://3dinfinity.com/kotor/files/rzf_262imprison_csfix.rar

lol,

I talked to Atris and the Handmaidens and what not, and I didn't gain any dark side points.  My only compainion that is jailed, is Boa-Dur, who is liying on his face lol. Atton and Krei are still at the main entrence and won't talk to me. I can't find any way to free Boe-dur or the droid.  When I get to the ship, it says that I need my companions. However, I can't get them to come with me.

I'm confused lol.

Reload a game where you are still outside the acadamy.

Normally, when you enter the acadamy, the Handmaidens ask to drop your weapons. Then a movie starts where Kreia and Atton have a conversation in force cages.

Perhaps you have updated your game with the latest patch and answered the Handmaiden's question with: "All right, we mean no harm", when entering the polar base? In that case, after reloading, choose another answer or patch your game again with: http://3dinfinity.com/kotor/files/rzf_262imprison_csfix.rar

He's right cause the cheat node will activate if you choose that option. And indeed, I only got this bug as soon as my game was patched. Anyhoo, it's fixable, but I can imagine it's not really what you've been waiting for. :D

Thus concludes my very useful comment.

Greetings

Saraya