Malcom Glazer

So mature metadigital, as I say to everyone else, I'm sure your mother would be proud  :ermm:

Yes, our fair city is known for the rain and its colourful inhabitants, but in its defense one should surely look to our neighbours, those perpetually cheerful Liverpudlians, and consider us the epitome of sophistication and ermm... coolness.

DL  :lol:

P.S. The c0ckney accent is undoubtably the 'funniest', so there  :p

You bet. I hate that "cool" ( :lol: ) estuarian patois adopted by just about everyone to sound "now", innit.

Actually, I don't mind Liverpudlians or Mancunians: I liked Cold Feet a lot. (I'll let you fight that Liverpudlian battle on your own.) There are worse accents ... but I'm not going to go into that here. :D

Are there more United or City fans?

Baley, there are more Man U supporters because it is a global brand. Or did you mean in Manchester?

PS Glazer: 74.8% stock holding at 6:25pm GDT.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Cold Feet is a cute little show that used to be on T.V. and it was based in Manchester... Couldn't say much more about it because I never really watched it...  :D

Thrity-something post-Friends comedy drama involving two couples and two singles and their trials and tribulations and intercourse.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I know a couple of people who are going to protest on Sunday, although I don't know what good it will do... :rolleyes:

*sobs*

It seems like Flatus is right... RIP Man Utd... *throws rose on grave* :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]