i am glad that someone else agrees on bao-dur's voice acting.

If I had to guess I'd say he's a typical actor that dropped out before finishing secondary school and consequently has a lot of trouble reading English, let alone anything with a vaguely science-centric lexicon. he does get better towards the end, though.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

according to imdb its the only voice over work he has done. coupled with poor direction makes for bad dialogue.

So he was learning on the job, and they recorded the dialogue in order! Or else they re-recorded some of the M5 dialogue after re-splicing the action sequences, and by this time he had been learniing English for a sufficient length of time to be able to add convincing inflections ... :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I used T3 and Visas as lightside, pretty ok combination.

Droid with overpowered stats and moderate jedi.

The darkside combination, HK-47 and Hanharr, was way more powerful though.

Droid that deals the same amount of damage with his blasters as a jedi would with a lightsaber and wookie that gives even more damage with two echani vibroblades. :thumbsup:

BANZAI!

I liked going through with a melee main character, and HK-47 and Mandalore both using fully upgraded Repeating Blaster Rifles (Crippling Scope Mark III, Pure Rylath Energy Cell, and Mandalorian Chamber Mark III).  They can lay the hurt down, especially once they get +10 damage from the final Precise Shot.

I agrree about HK-47, he is the best ranged character in the game, but how exactly did you use Mandalore as a ranged fighter? As far as I remember cannot have any dexterity bonuses becouse of his armor. I think putting him as a ranged fighter is a waste. He is a much better melee fighter. If you want ranged characters Mira (targeting) or Atton (sneak attack) would make a far better choice; plus both start with nice dexterity.