Telos Station Weapon Purchase

Got stuck with to many bugs on the good side so I decided to try out that bad side.

Im quick to assume the resaon Im not able to advance is becuase of a glitch these days.

Im supposed to meet with some guys to but some weapons off of me so that I can kill the Czerka exchange guy for the lady in the Cantina.

Each time I approach the door someone inside tells me to leave my companions behind and then come back. Im in solo mode and my companions are at the other end of the complex but they keep telling me to ditch them and come back.

Is this yet another bug or am I supposed to leave them somewhere specific?

Got stuck with to many bugs on the good side so I decided to try out that bad side. 

Im quick to assume the resaon Im not able to advance is becuase of a glitch these days.

Im supposed to meet with some guys to but some weapons off of me so that I can kill the Czerka exchange guy for the lady in the Cantina.

Each time I approach the door someone inside tells me to leave my companions behind and then come back.  Im in solo mode and my companions are at the other end of the complex but they keep telling me to ditch them and come back.

Is this yet another bug or am I supposed to leave them somewhere specific?

Its no bug.. you have to leave them on the Ebon Hawk... though if you don't have the Hawk, I believe you can still leave them behind.

On the party management screen, unselect your party members from the group, so there is only your main characters portrait shown (ie, so you cannot switch characters).