telos academy savegame

hello all, im a very miserable kotor2 play. clocking 8 hours into the game, i am now in the telos academy of handmaidens, and stuck. stuck like a bug in a rug with no way of continuing at all, cos the darn game got bugged up. atton and kriera refuse to be put into the cell, and now they just hang around the entrance, and when i talk to atton all i get is the stupid cheat node option. i went around forums and found out that this was a bug, and the worst thing is that i dont have a autosave before that, so im pretty much at a dead-end.

does anyone have a telos autosave he could send? you know, after the fight with the 3 assassin droids. i will really really appreciate it, because im really reluctant to play from scratch. i could use the savegame editor to put back the stats properly, i just need a savegame. anyone could help? please send it to me at silaslee@hotmail.com i'll appreciate it alooot. :)

thanks!

hello all, im a very miserable kotor2 play. clocking 8 hours into the game, i am now in the telos academy of handmaidens, and stuck. stuck like a bug in a rug with no way of continuing at all, cos the darn game got bugged up. atton and kriera refuse to be put into the cell, and now they just hang around the entrance, and when i talk to atton all i get is the stupid cheat node option. i went around forums and found out that this was a bug, and the worst thing is that i dont have a autosave before that, so im pretty much at a dead-end.

does anyone have a telos autosave he could send? you know, after the fight with the 3 assassin droids. i will really really appreciate it, because im really reluctant to play from scratch. i could use the savegame editor to put back the stats properly, i just need a savegame. anyone could help? please send it to me at silaslee@hotmail.com i'll appreciate it alooot. :luck:

thanks!

can you handle large attachments? my savegame is ~8 meg, 1.6 meg as a .zip

i cannot remember what the limit is on hotmail accounts

thx,

msp

Well well well. It seems I've stumbles in this very same bug. So I tried loading my autosave, created before fighting the threee droids on the plateau. Now, the bug occurred again.

So, I'm stuck in a loopy bug on Telos, in Atris' Academy. I can play the conversation with Atris over and over, gaining infinite light side or dark side points, and never getting my party free (actually, Bao lies in his cell, while Kreia and Atton are just standing in the main central hub: Atton has that 'cheat node' convo, Kreia doesn't even have a convo. Bao ain't even clickable).

How fun. Any suggestion?

*weeps*

You could try this unofficial fix (until the next patch is released, which will possibly fix this) and load a savedgame at some point before your party gets captured, or just choose another reply to Handmaiden (any other reply should chuck Kreia and Atton into force cages and continue the cutscenes properly).

http://magestrix.com/K2End/downloads.html

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

I never encountered any game-stopping bugs, i guess i was just lucky.

I noticed some bugs, but they weren't exactly annoying or anything like that. (dialog bugs etc.)

Well, I doubt LA have learnt their lesson about rushing games. lol

But if they didn't rush out the game, they could have saved money on less patches. lol (but all they think about is making money and thats it)

Thanks razor, your fix worked just great. GJ!

sad note - I didn't encounter any bug or crash, the first time I played the game, before any patch was yet released. So bad.