Trouble with mods

What should I do to make the console appear? And I know it's invisible, but I've tried to write EnableCheat=1 under GameOptions in the swkotor2.ini , but it doesn't seem to work, cause when I press the ~ in the game and start punching the letters it just shortcuts to all those freaking menus! Am I doing something wrong and how do I know which key the console is attached to? It's just pretty annoying if I can't even use some of my mods because of this!

put EnableCheats=1 under [Game options] on swkotor2 ini file and it should work

(might be hard to see in game if console is up but if you type and it doesnt go to a shortcut then it is working) hope that helps

In the swkotor2.ini file, this is how it looks under Game Options:

[Game Options]

EnableCheats=1

UnlockedPlanetSongs=2047

Enable Tooltips=1

Keyboard Camera Deceleration=2000.000000

Keyboard Camera Acceleration=500.000000

Keyboard Camera DPS=200.000000

TextureVariation=1

BodyVariation=0

AppearanceType=175

PCGender=0

GameCompleted=0

CurSithLord=0

Hide InGame GUI=0

Use Small Fonts=0

Hide Unequippable=0

Tutorial Popups=0

Subtitles=1

Mini Map=1

Floating Numbers=1

Status Summary=1

Enable Mouse Teleporting To Buttons=1

Mouse Sensitivity=44

Difficulty Level=1

Auto Level Up NPCs=0

Mouse Look=0

AutoSave=1

EnableScreenShot=0

Reverse Mouse Buttons=0

Reverse Ingame YAxis=0

Reverse Minigame YAxis=0

Combat Movement=1

TooltipDelay Sec=1

Disable Movies=0

So is this correct or not and is there a tool where you can specify which key the console is attached to? And is there anyone who happens to know where the console-key is on danish keyboards?

Yeah, I'm going to say it again (the regulars probably get tired of me saying it, lol), I've never been able to get the console or that ini file or half the other such stuff to work for my game, ever. Not the only one either. Also never needed to set anything to '1' to take screens. :)" I've assumed it was some kind of weird version thing but no real clue.

Just use the editor if you want to tweak, it's more fun anyway.

Edit - but if it's mods, well...could be a problem. I've been able to get some of the 'override' folder stuff to work, but a lot of other stuff, no go.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Edit - but if it's mods, well...could be a problem. I've been able to get some of the 'override' folder stuff to work, but a lot of other stuff, no go.

KSE can find new items and force powers in your override folder but don't create subfolders inside your override folder or KSE won't find them.