Thank you.

I know how can it be hard for the game developers to do what SHOULD be done for the customers without the proper support from the publisher. I don't blame you and this is not supposed to be a new "whiner thread". You have no resources nor time to recover the game in order to make it worth the price I've paid, ok.

I surely didn't expect miracles from the patch, and even I am aware of the amount of work you made in order to pull it off, considering all the difficulties (I'm just trying to be kind), I consider this patch to be a joke. I downloaded it today and while I was reading the details I could not feel anything else but as a customer played for a fool.

As of now I'm going to wait for any future Obsidian game, or better, any Lucas Art game to hit the bargain level, before I take it, and NOT before I've been convinced by the communities and not by the various "reviews", being a little to "convinient" as of late. This is not a rule, but THIS is the case.

I loved the game, but also I loved the movie and I wouldn't be satisfied if the movie ended 10 earlier without any explanation nor sense.

My faith goes now to the Restoration Project Team and in the meantime: "So long Kotor 2." But who cares, since I've already bought it, right?

p.s. forgive me my poor english.

What is your native language, may I ask?

Polish / Italian. Why?

Cats and I just have this insatiable thirst for information. One day I expect it all to connect and make sense of the universe, a sort of synchronistic critical mass of trivia ...

Also, your English is a damn sight better than my Italian. (Quite common really, as people who speak English think they don't have to speak another language. Stupid people: more Chinese speak English as a secondlanguage than all of the English cultures together.) I guess I'd better go and study over in Italy -- the archeology of the Roman Empire, Vatican Art History, Tuscan Cookery or similar -- to improve my language skills.

Ahhhhhh, to dream .... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT