Why The Jedi Are Stronger

the Jedi just need to stop supressing their emotionsm because when used properly they are a great asset.

Ooo ooo, BC83, read my signature. I think you'll likey. :D

**Below is made-up fanfiction. Do not read if not interested.**

In my own little made-up world (I love a good fan-fiction any day of the week) Jedi Master Dakari was the only one to ever teach these views. Though considered heretic views, he trained the most successful Jedi Knights - many whom became Masters - in his time. He even sat on the Jedi Council before being exiled because one of his former Padawans - then a Knight - feel to the Dark Side and killed his own apprentice. Though it wasn't Dakari's fault that it was his former student's own failing, Dakari still humbly accepted the judgement and entered politics.

I think it's off to a good start. I can't wait until I actually have some time on my hands to write the story out.

Anyway, this is way off topic. I'll shut-up now. :thumbsup:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

the Jedi just need to stop supressing their emotionsm because when used properly they are a great asset.

Ooo ooo, BC83, read my signature. I think you'll likey. :D

**Below is made-up fanfiction. Do not read if not interested.**

In my own little made-up world (I love a good fan-fiction any day of the week) Jedi Master Dakari was the only one to ever teach these views. Though considered heretic views, he trained the most successful Jedi Knights - many whom became Masters - in his time. He even sat on the Jedi Council before being exiled because one of his former Padawans - then a Knight - feel to the Dark Side and killed his own apprentice. Though it wasn't Dakari's fault that it was his former student's own failing, Dakari still humbly accepted the judgement and entered politics.

I think it's off to a good start. I can't wait until I actually have some time on my hands to write the story out.

Anyway, this is way off topic. I'll shut-up now. :(

Very cool. At least some one notices me. :geek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: