Did the board just change?

mkreku

You're not wrong.

There will probably be an announcement about it soon. Makes a lot of sense to kill off some of those forums that were hardly ever used.

Maybe this is clearing up space for forums dedicated to the new project?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ohno. Don't get me started on that new unannounced project again. Please! :thumbsup:

(But I hope you're right about the reason for the forum change)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ohno. Don't get me started on that new unannounced project again. Please! :thumbsup:

(But I hope you're right about the reason for the forum change)

Oooh, I'm psychic! Think of all the money I can make!

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Actually I like it, after NWN departed they had a few forums that no one was posting in. They just consolidated the forums and I find it to be better. Although, I find that Suggestions is gone, which seems to have been sucked up by Obs News and Developers Corner. Kinda odd. But it looks like News now might be a good place to post.

And Project New Jersey, who hoo! I guess this is the new suggestions site.

So far I like it! :thumbsup:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The Transfomers vs. tales of the Jedi thread is gone :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Oooh, I'm psychic!  Think of all the money I can make!

I don't believe in psychics..

..but if you are one, could you please summon forth Britney Spears cell phone number for me? :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Makes a lot of sense to kill off some of those forums that were hardly ever used.

Well, they removed the "Storyline Discussion" board that was actually the only K2 board that was not chock full of spam and bitching. They could have kept that one.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, they removed the "Storyline Discussion" board that was actually the only K2 board that was not chock full of spam and bitching. They could have kept that one.

They got rid of it while they could before it went like the rest of them so you would remember the way it was, nice and unspammed, not the way it was going turn into, all spammy...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.