Infinite Ex Points

Now that I'm getting bored with the game, I was wondering if there were any computers like in the previous game that you could hack into an infinite amount of times. I don't want to resort to glitching to make myself an uber jedi, mostly because I suck at glitching.

Eh? Hacking into computers? Guess I still haven't played the 1st one very far... :lol:

But there's several ways to get inf. exp. in 2.

Set mines in one area, exit (so the game loads new area), set mines in the new area, exit back to 1st area, recover mines, etc etc. Adds up to a lot of exp...

Or on Korriban in the cave there's the 'dead Jedi' corpse that you can click forever to spawn Hsiss forever.

Or on Dxun, your first visit there, when the Sith attack, as long as you don't go near Mandolores control center building they'll keep spawning (run back and forth between the two main spawn points in front of the control center building) forever, in cycles.

Sometimes I wonder if the last two are really glitches or intentional...since the lvl cap is 50 and the game really only gives you about 36 lvls of experience or therabouts, maybe they left those in so people could exp.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sometimes I wonder if the last two are really glitches or intentional...since the lvl cap is 50 and the game really only gives you about 36 lvls of experience or therabouts, maybe they left those in so people could exp.

I think they only wanted to avoid a situation like in the original game, where you had enough XP for 25..26 levels but the cap was 20. It was always a little sad when your character hit level 20, because that meant your character stopped evolving. No more stats progress, no more skills/feats/powers, no opportunities for correcting blunders ... In my last game that happened on the Leviathan already. >_<

In TSL even the pet crystal is set such that you cannot reach its 'end' without resorting to exploits. AFAICS the upgrades are at levels 15/18/21/.../33, but since you need Kreia for this the last opportunity for most people will be the upgrade at level 27 (crystal level 7 of 9). On a light-side playthrough it would be just barely possible to get the lvl 30 upgrade, but only by utilitizing XP-maximizing techniques to the fullest and distorting the campaign in a certain way that has no benefits at all except making this upgrade possible. DS should be easier.

So I think the high levels are only there so that people don't get the disappointing 'the buck stops here' effect ,but they were never meant to be reached actually. Even around level 30 the game balance is coming apart at the seams but at level 50 it is completely out of whack.

Btw, it is likely that the lvl 33 crystal upgrade was meant to be reachable but the cut content also means less XP for the player.