Atton will always be smarmy Harry Senate

"Hey Dana, I know you're just a student here in my highschool class, but how about we lock lips?"

:">

Everytime I hear Atton speak, I can't help but think "HARRY SENATE" from "Boston Public." :D

Maybe that was his name before he changed it to "Atton?" :wub:

post-10958-1112603657.jpg

post-10958-1112603673_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1112603699_thumb.jpg

evil_twin.jpg

Lol, it is funny. Many of the characters Nicky Katt plays are similar to Atton--I suppose that is why they hired him. You should check out "Insomnia" or "Secondhand Lions" with Katt. I can't help, but be reminded of Atton. Atton was formerly Harry Senate? Interesting idea, perhaps the show should be called "Boston Republic"--no wonder Atton is so secretive about his past! After he got fired from Public School teaching he got into smuggling.

Royal

Lol, it is funny.  Many of the characters Nicky Katt plays are similar to Atton--I suppose that is why they hired him.  You should check out "Insomnia" or "Secondhand Lions" with Katt.  I can't help, but be reminded of Atton.  Atton was formerly Harry Senate? Interesting idea, perhaps the show should be called "Boston Republic"--no wonder Atton is so secretive about his past!  After he got fired from Public School teaching he got into smuggling.

Royal

And now Nicky Katt is in "Sin City" also!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401792/fullcredits

I knew we should have gone to see that flick this weekend... :devil:

evil_twin.jpg

Lol, it is funny.  Many of the characters Nicky Katt plays are similar to Atton--I suppose that is why they hired him.  You should check out "Insomnia" or "Secondhand Lions" with Katt.  I can't help, but be reminded of Atton.  Atton was formerly Harry Senate? Interesting idea, perhaps the show should be called "Boston Republic"--no wonder Atton is so secretive about his past!  After he got fired from Public School teaching he got into smuggling.

Royal

Boston republic... :thumbsup::shifty: Very funny!!

Does anyone have a voice sample from him acting?(Not Atton) It would be fun to hear! :lol:

Boston republic...  :)  :lol:  Very funny!!

Does anyone have a voice sample from him acting?(Not Atton) It would be fun to hear!  :lol:

Here's one I was able to find, in .wav and .mp3 formats, from the movie "Boiler Room" ... a short quote (language warning for the kiddies):

Seth: "All right, how much you want?"

Greg Weinstein (Nicky Katt): "Five dimes."

Seth: "Jeff."

Adam: "You had to do it, didn't you? You gotta make me look like I'm at the kiddie table."

Greg: "If the shoe fits kid. Come on."

Adam: "F****n' rich man."

http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Bo...kiddietable.mp3

http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Bo...kiddietable.wav

evil_twin.jpg

Thanks for the files.  "If the shoe fits kid" lol, that sounds like something Atton would say to Disciple.

This is an old BP fan site, not so sure iof all the sound files still work, but it has a number of quotes from Harry Senate.

http://www.members.tripod.com/boston_public/NickyKatt.htm

Royal

:p The Screwup was really good! :)

Wonder if Atton would fit as a teacher? No, don't think so... :devil:

:cat:(Katt means cat is Swedish) :cat:

Wonder if Atton would fit as a teacher? No, don't think so...

Dunno if Atton would fit as a teacher, but Nick Katt could deifnitely play Atton in a live action setting. Maybe that new live action SW series that has been announced (or rumored might be a better term) will be based on KOTOR. Knowing Lucas though, it will probably be about Ewoks and Gungans lol.

Royal