Fan Art Requests

I Haven't heard back from that guy yet Odinson, :ermm:( haha oh well....so far one of his drawings on there is pretty close to what I thought would be cool, minus a hood but eh, maybe he'll get my email soon

lordsatasn4kg.jpg

I think that fits my character

I went to theforce.net and someone who knows him, I guess, says he is busy at the moment. A guy with that talent would be busy.

Wow...

Anyway, a while ago I said that I was inspired to draw KoTOR fanart. Well, it took me like, 2 fry gand weeks, but:

This is my version of Revan...VERY sketchy...which would explain why it's in sketches...

This is my version of the Exile...*whisper*and you don't notice that her left arm is too long...

I also have an idea for a big dramatic picture , showing Revan on the bridge of her ship in that one (well two I guess...) movie when Bastila and the Jedi confront her. It would look really jawsome if I would put enough effort into it to properly detail the giant battle going on outside...

I like it. I'm especially feeling the Exile. :ermm:

Wow...

Anyway, a while ago I said that I was inspired to draw KoTOR fanart. Well, it took me like, 2 fry gand weeks, but:

This is my version of Revan...VERY sketchy...which would explain why it's in sketches...

This is my version of the Exile...*whisper*and you don't notice that her left arm is too long...

I also have an idea for a big dramatic picture , showing Revan on the bridge of her ship in that one (well two I guess...) movie when Bastila and the Jedi confront her. It would look really jawsome if I would put enough effort into it to properly detail the giant battle going on outside...

I like it. I'm especially feeling the Exile. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure that guy is super busy...

those drawings are alright, I couldn't do much better

I was inspired to start some Art work again but I haven't gotten to it lol...

Wow...

I like it. I'm especially feeling the Exile. :lol:

I'd like to see your art. Do it. Pick up the pencil. :thumbsup:

I'm not really busy per-se...more like...super lazy... :lol:" :edit: err...wait you weren't talking about me were you... :"> heh heh...uh never mind...

But still, you should put your work up as soon as you can, 'cause I enjoy gawking at other people's fanart waaaaaay too much.