If it says upgrade: Robes, then pretty much every robe can be upgraded with some form of Overlay/Underlay.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Not really - I think that the higher order Robes (Master, Knight) can be upgraded but I never could upgrade my favorite Dark Jedi Robes (which in my opinion looked better than the Dark Jedi Knight and Master Robes).

The knight robes do make you look a bit thin and straggly

Never judge a person by his clothing. Look at Yoda, for example. Doesn't look much for the world, does he? Then look at him again when he fought Dooku on Geonosis. See what I'm getting at? :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Higher end robes can get underlays, yah. Thus, later on in the game. :blink: (Hopefully they'll drop for ya).

There are some nice ones along the way which would be greater if they could use underlays, but unfortunately they cannot.

evil_twin.jpg

Can't put overlays on robes.

Best robes, IMO, are Gray Jedi Robes and Ossus Keeper Robes. Line it with Bioregenerative Underlay III or V and you're good to go!

You can get the Ossus Keeper Robes if you steal it from the Onderon Palace Treasure Room or if you don't steal it, Queen Talia gives it to you (along with the other stuff you could have stolen from the Treasure Room) as a reward for helping her.