dantooine help!

Can some1 please help me as i got a slight problem and need to resolve it i did not do dantooine first after telos and after doing nah wo ever its name is lol i went to dantooine but can not find jedi master there and my brother said he was in crystal caves being held by mercinheries but when i got there there was no 1 there and the cage was empty and now i cant find him can any1 please help me find a way to find him please.

Can some1 please help me as i got a slight problem and need to resolve it i did not do dantooine first after telos and after doing nah wo ever its name is lol i went to dantooine but can not find jedi master there and my brother said he was in crystal caves being held by mercinheries but when i got there there was no 1 there and the cage was empty and now i cant find him can any1 please help me find a way to find him please.

Bro, please type more clearer. It's hard on my eyes.

Anyway, try exploring the Enclave first, and then go back to the caves. :thumbsup:

Bro, please type more clearer. It's hard on my eyes.

Anyway, try exploring the Enclave first, and then go back to the caves. :wub:

yea seriously, you know the complete thought thingy...

nah, we all type bad at one time or another :wacko: