Just finished the game

Ok. So I have heard from a lot of people how crappy the ending was.

While I agree that it did roll those credits a bit abruptly, without any kind of decent prologue, I found the ending little different from the first KOTOR.

Now, I'm not sure what kind of choices people made throughout the game, particularly at the end, but Kreia gave me a full prologue on what would happen to each pertinent character and planet.

Now I have to play through it again because it seems I did the planets almost completely in the wrong order.

It seemed as though there was supposed to be more to the game than what I experienced. For instance, there was a line of discussion on HK about finding the factory that the HK-50's are made, but that story didn't go anywhere and I couldn't get any more influence with him (to get him to talk about his former master).

Also, there was a thing with Goto and talking about his operations. Did I miss something there as well? I couldn't get any more influence with him though. Not to mention that I could barely get anything out of Mandalore.

It just seemed as though I missed some parts that were unavailable to me due to the order in which I carried things out. Bear in mind I was Mr. Friggin boyscout, pure light side all the way. Didn't ask for any rewards, no ulterior motive, just good old fashioned "help you because I can" help.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Play again but this time as DS.

There is no correct order in which to do the planets so dont worry about that.

With Mandalore, HK and G0-T0 you have to commit DS acts in front of them to gain influence so that you can hear all they have to say

With G0-T0 you get some xp and a small revelation which has nothing to do with the rest of the story but is easy to figure out.

Tlking to Mandalore and HK talked about revan and so helped fill in the story a bit more.

Oh and there is no HK factory, it was cut from the game.