Party experience

How exactly does this work.......I mean, I know your NPC's auto-level up to 'your level' when you get them, or when you add them to your party etc.

But I've noticed that the further into each playthrough I go, the more they fall behind. Usually by a couple of levels. So there must be situations where they do not gain experience while I do (I read one post that mentioned one of those situations).

I looked at that save game editor and noticed that each NPC has their own experience plus the 'party experience'.

What is the individual NPC experience used for? Is there a way to get them to catch up? I get a little tired of them falling behind. It's irritating that they implement this 'auto npc level up' feature and yet they stil can't seem to keep up with the player character in exp.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

How exactly does this work.......I mean, I know your NPC's auto-level up to 'your level' when you get them, or when you add them to your party etc.

But I've noticed that the further into each playthrough I go, the more they fall behind. Usually by a couple of levels. So there must be situations where they do not gain experience while I do (I read one post that mentioned one of those situations).

I looked at that save game editor and noticed that each NPC has their own experience plus the 'party experience'.

What is the individual NPC experience used for? Is there a way to get them to catch up? I get a little tired of them falling behind. It's irritating that they implement this 'auto npc level up' feature and yet they stil can't seem to keep up with the player character in exp.

that is easy to answer.

in the file npc.2da your party members are set to recieve 80% of the experienced gained and can be easily altered with Kotor Tool.