kotor 3

i'm one who believe kotor 3 should finish the current storyline. i say should revan and maybe exile. with that said. just thought i'd post there is nothing saying that they have to finish the storyline. they could start fresh with three. which i doubt they will. personally i could see them starting in four.

This exact comment has been shared amongst many already on this forum.  But I doubt you'll see it happen.

if it doesn't happen i'll be glad i think it stupid to jump like that. i rather see the story end and maybe new story in k4 if there is a k4. just persona; thought but some ideas for k3 seem far fetch. not trying to insult anyone.

I don't really care too much if Revan's story is finished in person, or just through conversations and what not. The one thing that makes me cringe is the "True Sith" business, I hope they have a better idea then that for the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't really care too much if Revan's story is finished in person, or just through conversations and what not. The one thing that makes me cringe is the "True Sith" business, I hope they have a better idea then that for the game

i rather it end in person. but i guess i could live could with it ending conversation but i'm not fan of it. i'm not sure what my feeling are regarding the true sith. as i haven't study star wars much just started really paying attention after playing kotor