Stuck after defeating Darth Nihilus

Hi all,

I just defeated Darth Nihilus at the bridge of Ravager, and as soon as the battle finished, I got a

black screen, I managed to save the game and reload the saved game to get the screen back, but

now nothing happens.

I tried to talk to Darth Nihilus as the main character, he wouldn't reply, if I tried to switch to Visas

and then talk to Darth Nihilus, I would a black screen, from which I had to try to talk to the

Mandolorian to get out. I tried to talk to Visas and all the available questions were the SAME

as before the fight with Darth Nihilus. I tried running back to the place where I'm supposed to

get back to the telos station -- nothing happens.

I read somewhere on the internet that after defeating Darth Nihilus, the following is supposed to

happen:

"When Darth's meter runs out, ask Visas what she is doing. Tell her to do it, if it gives her peace. Next, ask her what she saw. Finally, suggest you all get out of the ship. Your Defeat Darth Nihilus entry will be updated. Backtrack to the Main Deck."

But I never get the question to ask what Visas is doing!!!

I thought this would just be an one-off bug, but then I replayed this fight multiple times and got

the same results.

The only thing that's out of ordinary that I did BEFORE the battle was activating the shields on

my characters and giving them some stimulants, could this be the cause of the problem? If it is,

then what's the point of having the shields or stimulants?

Please, if you know how to fix the problem, let me know, this is driving me insane.

Thanks a lot.

didu

I had the same problem on one playthrough. I switched to my third party member (not v or the exile) and that seemed to work. I don't think that its a problem with you equipping your sheilds, stims, etc. It just seems to be one of those bugs. On my current playthrough I have the same problem except its in the throne room on Onderon.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I had the same problem on one playthrough.  I switched to my third party member (not v or the exile) and that seemed to work.  I don't think that its a problem with you equipping your sheilds, stims, etc. It just seems to be one of those bugs.  On my current playthrough I have the same problem except its in the throne room on Onderon.

Actually, I figured out what was wrong with this stupid game. Before you enter the bridge room

in which fight Darth Nihilus, there is a cut scene in which Visas asks you if you are ready to face

Nihilus, you are supposed to answer YES, then go into the room. What I did was answering "I'm

not ready", then checking my equipments, then going to the room for the fight. This seems to

really screw up this stupid game.

This game doesn't even compare with the first one. I really regret paying $100 for it.

didu