Meeting with Exchange won't Trigger

Are you trying to win favour with the Exchange, or upset them?  You probably just need to do a bit more, one way or the other.  What kinds of things have you done already?

It is also a reported glitch that the meeting with the Exchange doesn't trigger.

If you've done all the sidequests on Nar Shadda (LS or DS) this should trigger the meeting and the event chain that follows.

Your best indicator is if you get the Red Eclipse Slavers on board the Ebon Hawk fight. This means the meeting with the Exchange is not far behind.

If you've done everything and are still not getting the meeting... Try paying that Bat thing at the entrance to the entertainment promindae 2000 credits (if you have them) and this usually triggers the Exchange if you are stuck.

If you did EVERYTHING you can, then the only way to get through it...is to cheat. Download the Savegame Editor and go through the Globals Booleans. Get to 300NAR_Visquis_Call. Its probably checked off YES. Switch it back to NO and return to the Ebon Hawk and leave again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possibly a little late, but I was having this problem in my 2nd playthrough (had zero problems in my first time through Nar Shaddaa, though I had other problems, and had to abandon that game).

I had done every quest possible (LS), and had paid the little one 2k, and they wanted my head, attached or not, and wanted to meet with me. But of course they never showed up. So I spent about an hour running around the zones, sometimes using the speeder, sometimes not. Boarding and leaving the Hawk. Nothing.

Until I tried to enter the Refugee Sector on foot. Right before that, I got the cutscene when the dockmaster is accosted.

ENTERING the Landing Pad zone didn't trigger it. Leaving to the Entertainment or Dock sectors didn't trigger it. But almost going into the Refugee Sector (long ago wiped out by me) did trigger it. Seemed very odd.