Kotor-II ending is a anti-climax

Yup the ending to K2 is an anti-climax.

I read somewhere that one of the game designers referred to it as an Empire Strikes Back ending - nope thats BS - while empire did not have a climax in the traditional sense it still had an emotional climax.

This game just had a cobbled together ending, which i suppose keeps in theme with the rest of the game.

As for kriea and her vaunted neutrality - thats just a way to be completely non commital with the story, the only way i can understand it is if you regard her as a nutty manipulative cow who uses her assumed superiority to justify her selfishness and her using the exile as a pawn.

This would make the exile and in turn the gamer feel like he/she has been wasting her time.

the problem with the ending is that no matter what your allignment, the plot won't have a drastic twist of fate or anything like that, it kinda felt like my actions had no real consequences...so yeah now the exile goes after Revan...and then what? There has to be a third game in development.

The whole game isn't Star Wars.  Star Wars isn't morally ambiguous.  It's about light and dark, good and evil.  There is no grey area.  For me, that's part of it's appeal.  Obsidian took way too many liberties with the game.  This is Star Wars not some Planetscape trash!

It's Planescape not Planetscape and it's probably the best story-driven RPG out there.

There has alway been a gray area in Star Wars,have you even paid attention to the movies or the EU.People like Lando Calrissian have always been in the gray area.

The Jedi tend to be good or evil but they can also be neutral.

My personal opinion is that Kotor2 is one of the best SW games ever :D

the ending sucked wookiee balls

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

I want to ask one question (IM NOT GONNA WHINE) because i dont understand one thing. Was Exile supposed to go alone on Malachor V(i dont care about cut material, but whats official). If he was supposed to go alone there , then why Mira is on Malachor(they could cut her out). G0-T0 is on malachor with remote, but droids should be on EH(repairs etc), and about Bao, what happens to him, is he

1. Alive and stayed on Telos(official,I think)

2. Dead because of crash at Malachor V(according to cut material)

I'll be happy,if someone can answer :-

Played through the game as a LS Male, and I feel like my date ran out on me in the theatre while I was getting refreshments. The ending was a supreme let down for me. I was expecting to be swept off for a viewing of the "undoing" of Malachor while discussing the journey with my companions.

At the very least I was hoping to see who lived adn who died, did I leave everyone on Telos before I headed to malachor? Did Bao-Dur go back to the reclamation efforts, did all my hard work towards getting fuel back to Telos go through (as there was never any dialogue for this I went back 3 times after clearing up the freighter hijackings).

While I was able to play the game, I did experience a lot of crashes, graphical bugs, general gameplay (player movement and AI issues), and gear bonus bugs. I found that I could add multiple + wisdom crystals to my saber and only get the stats from one crystal.

I had to restart my game every 5 level ups or I couldn't get my proper skillpoints. The stat bonus for the full alignment status would disappear at random.

wishlist of fixes:

I find it odd that only 1 person can see the influence acts, it would seam to me that both people would be able to being fluenced positively or negatively for every action.

Character pathing is horrid, getting stuck in the middle of a meadow or hallway and jsut standing there like a stunned droid until you forcibly run your character for 1-2 combat rounds until you can do anythign useful -- please fix

Having an active attack or force queued and the game deciding to toss in a normal attack for no good reason -- please fix it so it only queues attacks if I have nothing else queued, and I would prefer it to not automatically attack the next target before i have a chance to pick my action.

About half way through the game the auto-pause feature was broken and would not auto-pause when enemy sighted, or enemy died (and the options were selected).

Some sort of exposition as to what happened after malachor, even if it's a Baldeur's Gate II: TOB style with just a photo and a text explanation (that I don't have to goad out of the old hag before knockingher off)