Hi all

Just played Telos Swoop racing and alot of the time im floating very high from the track and cant get to the ground so I cant use the boosters.

When i finally do get a break and I am on the ground for the race no matter what time I get The twelik always says i have had a tumble or somit and need to finish the race. And i have and I even got a time of 42.xx which would be 2nd place yet when i check times (top 4) i am not mentioned.

Is this the swoop bug I heard so much about? If so I hope it gets fixed as I want to come first and see what i get.

Going to post this bug in the bug section as well.

Just played Telos Swoop racing and alot of the time im floating very high from the track and cant get to the ground so I cant use the boosters. 

When i finally do get a break and I am on the ground for the race no matter what time I get The twelik always says i have had a tumble or somit and need to finish the race.  And i have and I even got a time of 42.xx which would be 2nd place yet when i check times (top 4) i am not mentioned.

Is this the swoop bug I heard so much about?  If so I hope it gets fixed as I want to come first and see what i get.

Going to post this bug in the bug section as well.

hey yeah that happened to me i just restarted the game and reloaded it was fine :cool: