Well, this is interesting *sigh*

I just was playing through the game for the upteenth time (I finally decided to stay relatively neutral until I finished with Nar to get Mira)...I just beat the trando gang, and I went to do my second fight with Brianna...

Well, I just kept putting the smacketh-down on her with Master Flurries, and guess what...I kept hitting her with about 90 total damge each round, but she got to a small sliver of HP, and would not go below that :)

LOL! That is one interesting bug...My first actual bug, come to think of it...I've been playing a long time without running into these little bugs before, but I guess I was destined to get one after all ;)

Well, it was fun to keep attacking her for the next 5 minutes, wrestling around with her while she's mostly naked, but I just got bored of it and whipped out my twin lightsabers and cut her down...She died in the hold ;)

That's another thing: I can kill her with a lightsaber, but not with anything else...Hehehe...DIE!

Mira and Visas all the way after I slaughter that pesky do-gooder ;)'

EDIT: I just found out that it was the new Force Powers feat-gain mod that was put out today, I don't have any reason why giving the various Jedi classes a different method of gaining Force powers would also turn Brianna invulnerable in her second fight, but it does...When I didn't use that mod, she could be defeated...Strange...All it does is alter the gaining of force powers...

EDIT2: I just exited the duel and exited and re-entered the ship and I was able to defeat her...Something got goofed after the fight with the lizards I guess...Odd.

LOL! Well, this is fun...After I finished my duel, I went to re-equip myself, and found that my ENTIRE inventory was GONE...The only things I had were what was on my char and NPC's...Sigh..

Nice bug...Remind me to send HK after those dirty lizards...That's what happens when you let those....Creatures....Program your game for you :D

Damned Trando's....A new bug-source...Now I have a whole new reason to commit alien genocide :)

I had the same problem with handmaiden on my first play through...though I cast force push on her and she called off the duel. I then just asked to fight her again and it worked without a hitch...

No matter HOW many times I restarted the duel, she was always invulnerable...

The only thing I could do was start a new game, since all of my saves for that play-through resulted in the same bug, but when I just started a new game, it was not happening...

Damn bugs...*Gets can of RAID* ...Ok, which one of y'all is hungry?! :(