Member list question

Mad_Scientist

Some members of these forums are in the category "Developers+". These people do not show up in the member list, even if I choose the "All members" category. Some examples are Akari and Feargus Urquhart. I was wondering if there was a reason for this, or is it a bug?

Click on members at the top of the Obsidian forum page. Underneath the search and filter options there is a dropdownlist defaulted on All Members. Click the dropdownlist and you

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Some members of these forums are in the category "Developers+". These people do not show up in the member list, even if I choose the "All members" category. Some examples are Akari and Feargus Urquhart. I was wondering if there was a reason for this, or is it a bug?

Click on members at the top of the Obsidian forum page. Underneath the search and filter options there is a dropdownlist defaulted on All Members. Click the dropdownlist and you

The developer+ not showing in listings is the way it has "always" been (at least as long as i have visited this forum) but if its a bug or a feature I have no idea since I never asked anyone in the know and instead just searched for the developer whos posts i was interested in....