Mira won't become Jedi - bug?

I can talk to Mira while inside the Ebon Hawk, reach apoint in the dialogue where I say something about using the force to "listen to life", and Mira says something to the effect of "maybe some day you can teach me". Then I say basically how about now, and she agress to follow me to learn the force, but nothing happens. I am still in dialogue mode where I can ask her questions again, or end the convo. Whenever I end the convo, nothing with Mira happens, she does not become a jedi.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it a bug or is there something, an event or point in the quest, that has to occur to actually trigger the jedi training option? I have both Atton and Bao-Dur as Jedi, we are all light-sided.

I can talk to Mira while inside the Ebon Hawk, reach apoint in the dialogue where I say something about using the force to "listen to life", and Mira says something to the effect of "maybe some day you can teach me". Then I say basically how about now, and she agress to follow me to learn the force, but nothing happens. I am still in dialogue mode where I can ask her questions again, or end the convo. Whenever I end the convo, nothing with Mira happens, she does not become a jedi.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it a bug or is there something, an event or point in the quest, that has to occur to actually trigger the jedi training option? I have both Atton and Bao-Dur as Jedi, we are all light-sided.

You have to take her to the place were Kreia taught you to listen to the force.

But she does not do anything after I end my convo with her. She says she'll folllow me, then the dialogue options "I want toask some more questions" and "never mind" come up. So I select never mind, and then she just stands there as if she never agreed to follow me. I can run all over the EH but she never moves.

Is there a trick to get her to follow you?

But she does not do anything after I end my convo with her. She says she'll folllow me, then the dialogue options "I want toask some more questions" and "never mind" come up. So I select never mind, and then she just stands there as if she never agreed to follow me. I can run all over the EH but she never moves.

Is there a trick to get her to follow you?

Go to nar shadaa and leave the ebon hawk choosing Mira as your only other party member, then walk to the central hub of the refugee sector where kreia showed you how to listen to the force, job done.

I had to walk close to the railing to get that conversation to happen....when it did I made her suffer for being such a pain in the a** to convert....LOL!!!

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Go to nar shadaa and leave the ebon hawk choosing Mira as your only other party member, then walk to the central hub of the refugee sector where kreia showed you how to listen to the force, job done.

D'oh! Don't I feel like the newb :">

I was thinking I had to take her to Kreia's quarters on the EH - where she showed you how to "listen" to the ship and the other NPC's thoughts.

Thanks a bunch. I'll give it a try now.