Force Enlightenment

Posting this in the spoilers section just to be on the safe side.

This power activates some buffs simutaneously(speed, valor, etc) I do not know this from game play...just what I have read in the game guide put out by Prima. All the book says is you get this power on Dantooine. Is this right? By the sound of this power it sounds like a Counseler/Jedi Master presitge power....can someone help me out here...is it something you learn(like the Sith assassin's sight power) or is it only for the Jedi Masters.

Thanks!

Oh before I forget....in Kotor 1(if memory serves) Force Aura(the defense part of it) did not stack with the defense bonus of Master Speed. It only gave you the +6 defense of the Aura instead of the total +10 of both of them combined.

Is this still the case?

Thanks!

Oh before I forget....in Kotor 1(if memory serves) Force Aura(the defense part of it) did not stack with the defense bonus of Master Speed. It only gave you the +6 defense of the Aura instead of the total +10 of both of them combined.

Is this still the case?

Thanks!

Theoretically, they were supposed to stack, but I've yet to validate this on the PC version. On the XBOX versin, both those line of powers are completly bugged as you don't receive ANY DEFENCE bonuses at all! <_<

manthing2.jpg

Posting this in the spoilers section just to be on the safe side.

This power activates some buffs simutaneously(speed, valor, etc) I do not know this from game play...just what I have read in the game guide put out by Prima. All the book says is you get this power on Dantooine. Is this right? By the sound of this power it sounds like a Counseler/Jedi Master presitge power....can someone help me out here...is it something you learn(like the Sith assassin's sight power) or is it only for the Jedi Masters.

Thanks!

End game power you get it after jedi council is reassembled, it has less force cost cast fast linie of buffs, but also has a extremely annoying downside it wears of quite fast youll need spamming it each 10sec or so....*sigh*