Malachor 5 problem.

I have been to every room and sideroom on malachor 5 opened every box and beaten every enemy. Crescent, Prison etc on both sides of the central room. For the life of me i cant figure out why the doors remain locked. I hope i have just missed something and not a bug.

It wouldnt be the first time i have had to do a level over from a bug. The first time i fought the Twin Suns i turned on my stealth and they started fighting each other until one died. Then i couldnt target the second twin and the door to the cantina wouldnt unlock.

Overall a good game but seems to lack the polish of the first and a lack of anything truly new.

I think there is a door at the back of one of the prison cells you might of missed.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

no the door is how you get to the other side of that room and the door is locked there as well.

Not that big of a deal to play that level through again i suppose. Stasis field, force storm until dead. Just a helluva lot of enemies to go through again.

Musta been a bug played it through again door was unlocked. Beat it but an odd ending what about the two remotes? Did they run out of time to finish that part of the plot. After defeating the ending i figured i would have to fight my way out and find Mira along the way. Seemed like a cheap way to end it. One last fight out and to the ship would have made more sense.

Yeah, the ending certainly did leave a lot to desire. I think most people here will agree with that. Way to many questions left unanswered...or even answered enough that you could finish the game with a feeling of satisfaction.

I'd still just like to know what happened to everyone & how the h*ll is the Ebon Hawk still flying after first crashing & becoming wedged, then later you see it drop into the depths of Malachor V.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |