Can I disable ONLY Burst of Speed blur?

virus

I really love most of my framebuffer effects, but I was wondering if there was any way to disable ONLY the motion blur effect while using burst of speed / knight speed / master speed.

Is there something like a Disable Motion Blur option somewhere that doesn't effect stealth and other particle / frame buffer effects? It was awesome for the first 100 hours of KotOR 1, but my eyes just can't take it anymore. I'm getting old.

Thanks everybody so much for your help, and thanks Obsidian for making a game worth every penny!

- Daniel

P.S. Googled and searched the heck out of this issue for KotOR2 and 1, I apologize if someone has already posted a solution.

I really love most of my framebuffer effects, but I was wondering if there was any way to disable ONLY the motion blur effect while using burst of speed / knight speed / master speed. 

Is there something like a Disable Motion Blur option somewhere that doesn't effect stealth and other particle / frame buffer effects?  It was awesome for the first 100 hours of KotOR 1, but my eyes just can't take it anymore.  I'm getting old.

Thanks everybody so much for your help, and thanks Obsidian for making a game worth every penny!

- Daniel

P.S.  Googled and searched the heck out of this issue for KotOR2 and 1, I apologize if someone has already posted a solution.

I've been looking for it too... It hurts my eyes ; ;

I was lucky enough to stumble across a thread on LucasForums from July for KotOR1, and was able to do the same for KotOR2. Thanks to those thread authors, Mullzy and Beancounter! My lightsabers still glow, stealth still looks wavy, and my eyes feel better! If someone could PM me info on if / where it's legal to share this patch, I'd be happy to do so.

If you're brave, check out this thread and prepare yourself for reading some painful manuals on this solution.

Of course, I'm still looking forward to anyone that has a non-hack in game way to relax our eyes.

Thanks all,

Daniel

I was lucky enough to stumble across a thread on LucasForums from July for KotOR1, and was able to do the same for KotOR2. Thanks to those thread authors, Mullzy and Beancounter! My lightsabers still glow, stealth still looks wavy, and my eyes feel better! If someone could PM me info on if / where it's legal to share this patch, I'd be happy to do so.

If you're brave, check out this thread and prepare yourself for reading some painful manuals on this solution.

Of course, I'm still looking forward to anyone that has a non-hack in game way to relax our eyes.

Thanks all,

Daniel

whats wrong with using a hack to get rid of the crap speed blur? It isn't like you are giving yourself 20 points on each stat. lol

Well, there isn't "in-game" way of disabling it... Closest thing is to disable Frame Buffering, but that will take out half the effects in the game... All you have to do is create Override folder, drop one file into it and your eyes are saved... Problem Solved... >_<

whats wrong with using a hack to get rid of the crap speed blur? It isn't like you are giving yourself 20 points on each stat. lol

No I didn't mean I thought I was cheating, I just meant I thought there were copyright issues related to sharing the mod I wrote with other people. Anyway I'm glad there already is one. I just set mine to do the little sparkle that surrounds our hero when he casts force push. It was a nice solution, and I'm proud of making my first (however cheesy) mod. :wub:

-Daniel