Brilliantly crafted story, in my opinion

Well, I just finished the game on Monday, and had a great week playing it. Quite a nice experiance, considering I had not touched the xbox or kotor for a couple of months, because of school.

I was just wondering, maybe I'm the only one :o , but when I was fighting the main Sith Lords, such as Nihilus, Sion, and Kreia, I came across some difficulties.

Nihilus was incredibly easy to beat, and I was expecting a little more, considering he looked pretty powerful on the game cover and spoken throughout the game. I've read that people were not too impressed, but he was enough to keep me playing. :)

Sion on the other hand was pretty hard, and I almost felt like giving up. It was lucky that I had Master Force Wave and Master Heal, because I would've died pretty quick.. :-

And Kreia was worste, I could barely hurt her, and I had to run away (screaming). :devil:

So I was wondering whether people on here had problems beating mainly Sion and Kreia?

Sion for me was a piece of cake. Didn't even lay a hand on me. Just cast wawe and then some lightning and finish up with saber. I was a sentinel/weapon master.

Darth Traya was somewhat more difficult, the first round was simple enough, but with the lightsabers I had to run around to evade their damage.

In overall K1 had a more difficult ending.

Yeah, I agree about the lightsabers at the end....didn't see that coming! I manage to cheat a little a get all three by themselves, and Mind Trick them. It was still quite difficult though.

Yeah, I ran around like a little girl until they got tired.

Yeah, I agree about the lightsabers at the end....didn't see that coming! I manage to cheat a little a get all three by themselves, and Mind Trick them. It was still quite difficult though.

You can mindtrick the sabers?...odd.

Oh and I remember reading from somewhere that you can force crush these guys (the sith lords), don't know for certain, my DS character isn't finished yet. If that is true, than they're really easy.

You can mindtrick the sabers?...odd.

Oh and I remember reading from somewhere that you can force crush these guys, don't know for certain, my DS character isn't finished yet. If that is true, than they're really easy.

Well, I dunno what it does, I think it just might be a save. But they don't attack for a couple of moments, which gave me time to attack them.

Well, I dunno what it does, I think it just might be a save. But they don't attack for a couple of moments, which gave me time to attack them.

So you had only mind trick not confusion? So in theory you could convert them to fight for you, maybe.

Haha, I'm a little confused now...

I think when they were all together, and I use Mind Trick on them, they fought each other for a little while. But when I had one of them on their own, it just floated in air, allowing to slap it down with my lightsaber :ph34r:

I think when they were all together, and I use Mind Trick on them, they fought each other for a little while. But when I had one of them on their own, it just floated in air, allowing to slap it down with my lightsaber :ph34r:

Ah, okay. Well there is no point destroying those lightsabers anyway, Trayas the one that we want. I guess it's possible to kill her while the sabers are hitting you but your character would have to make a couple of criticals i think. Otherwise you would get beat down pretty fast.

Ah, okay. Well there is no point destroying those lightsabers anyway, Trayas the one that we want. I guess it's possible to kill her while the sabers are hitting you but your character would have to make a couple of criticals i think. Otherwise you would get beat down pretty fast.

No trouble for me. I could stasis Sion, and Kreia, though she did a ton of damage, lost health quickly. It was generally flurry, flurry, heal, light speciality thing, heal, flurry, flurry, heal, and so on so forth.