Superior Two-Weapon Fighting

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

I went Weaponsmaster last night and now I can access Superior Two Weapon Fighting feat. I already have the entire Dual Wielding feat line purchased. Does it make any sense for me to purchase Superior line?

Thanks.

Does it make any sense for me to purchase Superior line?

Have a look at the combat feedback in the message log. If there are enemies that have higher defense than attack + 2 on your weaker hand then it might make a certain amount of sense. How much sense this is depends how big the gap is...

There is no benefit to boosting attack higher than enemy_defense - 2: a roll of 1 is an automatic miss and your strike connects when (attack + roll) >= defense, so you have to roll at least a 2 in order to hit in any case.

If I remember correctly then you have at most one strike per round with your off-hand, while the main hand can strike up to four times (Flurry + Master Speed). So the off-hand is not quite as important as the main hand. Also, there don't seem to be any hard-to-hit enemies in this game except for one or two bosses, which means having high attack is less important than in the original KotOR.

So, watch the combat feedback.