Cut Dialogue & Events

wait a sec, how exactly did you get those cut scenes to work?

I made an armband some time ago to allow modders get the player coordinates in the game. Coordinates are useful when you want to place new stuff in existing or new areas. In kotor 1, we could use the "whereami" cheat code but in Kotor 2, since the cheat console was invisible, we had to find another way to get the coordinates.... The armband can be downloaded here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php but it is of no use if you don't mod.

I simply replaced my original script attached to the armband (d3_getloc.ncs) by a script setting global variables and was able to view the scenes by simply activating the armband.

Darth333, are you an angel? (w00t)

I'm not really a gamer (merely a slightly above average computer user), but I am trying my best to keep up with you all. I first read about the cut Atton death scene, so I got the pc version (I played KOTOR 1 and 2 on xbox). I've been listening to the streaming voice and music files and have watched the movies--I'm going to look at the scripts next. ^_^

What I'd really like to do is this armband mod, so I can watch these scripted events. I can't wait for the restoration project to be finished when it's finished. I've done some manifesting cheats before, but this sounds way tough for me. I checked out the sites, but can any one offer any additional info/hints before I'm knee deep in this stuff? I don't know if the same people are around anymore. THANKS!

i dont know if this is part of cut content but i read that the people who made the game wher putting mira as the first npc that followed you at the begining of the game (peragus) and that instead of getting brianna the fifth handmaiden, you got atris (in the telos academy i think), i guess thats why if you see the fanart of the game you dont see all the character, only mira and atris. (and visas but ii guess the never changed her. that is something that we will never understand (unfortunely) :):devil:

Edited by NiKeOlAs3321