Is this Summoner 2 on the PC?

Summoner 1 was so bad that no comparisons should ever be made... but I can't help feeling that this is precisely the type of game that would emerge if you tried to port summoner 2 onto the PC. For S2 you admittedly had to button mash in order to fight (a situation that would never work - think Diablo! on the PC), but the graphics, gameplay and irritating control systems feel so similar that I can't help but wonder whether these two games are bastard brothers. Admittedly this game tries to cram in more storyline and has futuristic weapons, but they both feel identical as standard crawling rpgs with a bunch of fetch and carry quests!

Any Thoughts?

I think hes trying to compare the gameplay of summoner 2 to kotor2,i could be wrong tho so dont qoute me on that.

imho i think that if the 2 games concerned where football teams,then it would be like having Brazil(kotor2) against The Ukraine in world cup final.Aside from that kotor2 does have a few similair styles,but none as to make it the same but with diff wpns and setting.

There's a summoner 2? I didn't think there would be since Summoner 1 was a subpar game that was released at PS2's launch, even though it was for PC first, and it suffered. ...............Now, there's a summoner 2? When'd that come out? Thank god it got pushed under the rug.

There's a summoner 2? I didn't think there would be since Summoner 1 was a subpar game that was released at PS2's launch, even though it was for PC first, and it suffered. ...............Now, there's a summoner 2? When'd that come out? Thank god it got pushed under the rug.

I actually liked Summoner 1. It was fun and interesting.

Summoner 2, on the other hand... it LOOKED like it would be fun, until you were halfway through, and realized that you felt fifty years older and as if your soul had been sucked away.